Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Wrap Up

I must be feeling a bit better, because I was motivated to go up Wright Hill tonight with enough remaining  energy tonight for yet another post.

 I must say, driving upto the top of Wright Hill was much easier than when we bushwhacked our way through the gorse behind our first rental here then walked the rest of the way up to the top of the hill.  Maybe not as rewarding, but still pretty spectacular.



looking towards the city and harbour


looking towards Brooklyn wind turbine which we hiked to awhile ago


the view west as the sun starts to set




Maybe my recovering was thanks to all  the yummy soup Traveler has been making me, including tonight's 'Fool M'dammas'

out attempt to recreate one of our favourite dishes from one of our old haunts in Cambridge, MA the Middle East Restaurant & Club


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for health-giving soups!

And spectacular views to reward you.