
Well I've just registered to enter a competition that is way over my head, but I'm still very fired up about it. The goal is to come up with a solution to getting people from wellington airport, past a huge hill, around a crazy sports field, and to the city in a way that looks to the future. I am a transit geek at heart so this really appeals to me. Particularly since I am still moving slow from this horrid flu.


I'm teaming up with Traveler and my friend Holly to see if we can come up with any good ideas. One thing I'm considering is an aeriel tram or other high flying acts.

I would love to hear from people about their experiences with the Portland tram - what makes it good / bad? I also am curious about any positive 'bubble' chairlift experieinces. More generally, what would you say makes for a great airport to city experience in your travels... I think the PDX/MAX is pretty darn cool myself. Feel free to eleaborate using portland or any other cities - Quotes would help me in the competition!
No comments:
Post a Comment