Bit by bit, I'm recovering from whatever ails me. I'm still not 100%, but I drug myself down to the market today. Today we went to the market next to Te Papa instead of the one off Willis Street.

On the way back to our car, we snapped a couple photos of the wide sidewalks perfect for young kids learning to ride bikes. These paths connect Te Papa to the great playground with the slider thingamajig I think looks so cool.


We then headed over to Kiawharawhara to find an organic food shop I had read about. It was okay, but the really great part was that just up the road was a park with a stream running through it.


In the end, we managed ended up with the following purchased at the veggie market ($20), organic store ($20), and a conventional store ($50):

It sure doesn't look like much...
2 comments:
It may not look like much, but it all looks good!
Yeah! Payday! Bike rides! and streams to walk in!!! (when you are feeling better)
Post a Comment