Hi everyone,
No time for postings or much adventures because I'm spending all my time thinking about the aBc competition. I have one week to solidify my ideas and create an elegant way to present them on to A1 posters. Click >here< to learn about the genius world of A sized paper we are missing out on in the States.
So in lieu of a post, here are some things floating around in my head. I also encourage anyone to post comments (the little button down at the bottom - you should be able to post anonymously) or email me with comments about what they do and don't like about the public transport systems they've encountered in life.
What makes a great airport ground transport system?
What's good /bad about aeriel trams?
Has any one riden a detachable gondola (say up at whistler)?
What is the Portland Streetcar like?
Or really anything that can help me get working on this design problem.
Okay and here are some randomn images in my brain related to this project....




Saturday, September 15, 2007
aBc competition part 2
Labels: abc competition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the Portland Streetcar - to a degree. It is very slow in spots. It must follow the rules of traffic, and that in conjunction with the regular stops, I can walk faster in the downtown area. The streetcar is faster in the outskirts of downtown. In my opinion the streetcar should: 1) not have to mingle with traffic or use current traffic rules, and traffic always yields to it; 2) not allow parked cars on the same side of the road, where occasionally delays the streetcar due to cars parked on the rails; 3) only run on one-way streets if forced to operate in traffic.
Post a Comment