Some lure their families and friends to visit them with such things as great accommodation, good food, photos of the scenery.. I even hear grandkids can have that effect.
Although we can offer food and photos, the other two are not currently present in our flat.
However I have just learned of a potentially very cool thing. It is called the TRASH PALACE. Here is a description from another couple's blog (whom I suspect also are Portlanders who were living in NZ). Reading the description, I knew I had to added to the list of places to potentially show my father. My mother would be thrilled because as much as Dad loves a bargain, the Pacific Ocean could serve as a deterrent to actually buying and bring stuff home. My only worry is that trash would still be bought and end up in Trav and I's house. But still, there has to be some takers who want to venture to the Trash Palace with me...
Saturday, June 16, 2007
The Trash Palace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment