Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day..

Valentine's day this year will be remembered for several things...

1. sleeping on the floor next to my charming lover

2. winning bids on my first set of furniture that, although used, is not from the street.  I get to pick up most of it tomorrow.
 




3. a lovely dinner on our new table

4. being trapped in an elevator, alone, for an hour at work today ... sorry no picture, didn't really plan for this event. I did mentally redesign the elevator's emergency phone interface so that you don't have to push and HOLD the entire time you are trying to talk to the dispatcher. I kept accidentally hanging up on her by breathing and letting my thumb's firm pressure on the call button slip too much... grrr.  Oh well, got some situps and randomn push ups out of it.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like quite an experience in keeping your cool. From now on are you taking books with you whenever you go in?

The apartment looks so light and airy! Can't wait to see it with the furniture in!