I am going to very much miss having my friends over for dinner at the cottage. The flow of playing with toys, to eating, to a walk around the property, followed by goodbyes at the car are so familiar to my childhood. Last weekend dear friends came over and we went through the nature flow of a relaxed evening together.... but I think all of us had a sense that we might not get to do this again, in this place, for awhile.
We were served a lovely wooden veggie soup as an appetizer:
While connect four battle was being fought:
After dinner, I went for a walk with the girls to pet chickens and feed horses:

And then Traveler went for a second walk, while I chatted over coffee and cream inside:
Perfect Saturday night in my book.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The love of friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment