Last week I ran away with my lover... I can't remember the last time Traveler and I ran away together. And then we FLEW back together ON THE SAME plane. Traveler and I have piloted planes. We've traveled. We've even been in the same small plane together. But I can't think of the last time we flew on the same jet and sat next to each other - we have this habit of flying separately and going our separate ways until we reunite.
Anyway, the coromandel is an amazing place.
This is at least my 3rd trip and if I lived closer I'd go every month.
I just love walking the beaches and seeing the views and exploring the bits that are forest.
THE DRIVE:
NEARBY BEACH
with a lady walking her dog and using the leash as a way to drag her sandals behind her!

Then we walked up a hill in a town which I think started with a T. Yes, it was that kind of weekend. We just drove around chatting until it was decided that we should stop to explore. I have next to no idea where I was most of the time.




And of course more driving
And the obligatory trip down to cathedral cove



Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Run away with me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice Shannon-
It was relaxing just looking at the pictures, thanks for the break!
Kurt
Post a Comment