Well not really, but I have fun trying to guess who I know that might glance at my blog. I know I don't write or post very often, but try to when I can. I figure that way I can focus on you when I call or write to my friends and not have to try to describe my life here so much.
I also realize that some very wonderful friends in my life live in some of these dots..
Dots where I am having a hard time even remembering the area code because it has been so long since I called. Well day light savings has sprung here which might help with the calling problem. It is only a 4 hour difference at the moment between Oregon and New Zealand, soon to be 3.
But that said, it is still tricky to call sometimes, so I ask you... what is bringing you joy or hope at the moment?
For those unfamiliar with how this works, you can click where it says "# comments" (or where it says "post a comment", type what makes you smile, and then hit publish.
You can even do it anonymously or just type a silly name.
And yes I know, this is a desparate method to see if anyone will actually delurk....
Sunday, October 5, 2008
I can see you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
see it works!
Tonight what brough me joy was new moves at swing dancing, we are learning a routine!
Not always finding the time to a comment but Mamush & I are followers of your advantages :)
love
-aao
Val looks here to see how you are doing!
I not always good about keeping up with the blog world (even my own gets neglected!), but I do enjoy reading about your adventures and looking at the amazing photos you take.
So what's bringing me joy at the moment? Knowing that I've got a fun-packed marathon weekend planned for the next few days:)
Post a Comment