This weekend I had to visit Taupo to see a client for work... we turned it into a weekend away.
The desert road en route....
The desert road en route....

It was suggested that we check out Atratia Dam Rapids where they release water several times a day through the flood gates.
We returned for a second visit to see the flood gates open and fill the riverbed with rushign water.
We also visited Huka Falls


In the middle of our visit a helicopter flew overhead. I quickly tried to snap a picture for my friends E and D who currently LOVE helicopters as only 5 year olds really can. And I live with someone who really like helicopters
The only problem is that in the hurry to snap the photo I leaned back and forgot about the coffee cup in my hand -- pouring coffee all down the front of my jacket and a good deal slipped inside.


No comments:
Post a Comment