Today I did something for both Traveler and I. I went to the fish market and got some fish I've never heard about. The lady said it was good (and then said tapped 15 other fish saying they were good too...).
Then I did something for me. I walked to the train station as an amazing full moon was rising over the harbour. I walked down Cuba Street (grabbing a coffee with all the money I saved on bus fare today), up-over-down-through Civic Square, through Kitts Park, along the Quay roads, and finally to the train station.
Here is my walk....









It ended with me accidentally catching an express train that passed my station and 3 others before stopping. I was so happy that Traveler had found a way to organize a phone connection at home today. As I was waiting for him to retrieve me, a fire engine came screaming up the road. Then slammed on its breaks, flipped off the siren, and waved a pedestrian across the road.
It started and stopped for 2 more walkers before taking off again.
wow
and at the grocery today I saw biscuits, cookies, and crackers all listed on aisle 5.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment