Sunday, March 9, 2008

Arts festitival

I've been trying really hard to keep myself busy. Yesterday I went down to check out Gravity and Other Myths, an outdoor circus show that is part of the Wellington Arts Festival. I am sure it's even more amazing at night, but I was seeing it with friends and their kids so we opted for the 3 pm version.


The guy introducing the main show did a great unicycle, guitar playing, sheet music on slacks hanger attached to head thing... ah thoughts of my father.


Them came the circus crew. It was such fun to watch.








Looks like the night show is pretty cool too, but last night we opted to head to a party with friends instead. I even dressed up a bit. We had a lovely time chatting with new people. A couple good friends were off to the Avatar wrap party to hob knob with famous and not so famous film folks. Its funny American famous faces can come down here and be completely unknown, particularly if their claim to fame is American TV.


No comments: