Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who are your voyuers?

So I'm gathering that a more than just my mother is reading this at this point....

 




So as I disappear for a week to go play at the Art Deco festival (click HERE in case you need a refresher of what that is all about), I urge you to say hello... add a comment, send me an email, wahtever. I'm now just a bit curious who is boosting my 'absolute unique visitors' numbers, cuz well as unique as all my friends are, I had no idea THAT many were reading here.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shannon!
It is me Laurie from Barrett. I anxiously await for you posts :) Tell Traveler I said HI!

***SMOOCHES***

Anonymous said...

It's probably because Josh links to you from his blog and they emailed his url out to friends and family . . .

I know that's how I saw your site.

Tamar (a friend of the Tabors)

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

I read it, I'm always curious to know what you two are up to.

Anonymous said...

yea.. 3 people have revealed themselves!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
You already know I'm reading!
Susan (D & E's other grandmother)

Mark Salada said...

We both keep an eye on you guys - we miss you!

And I gotta say, a week with Art Deco? I'm jealous! -Mark and Kristin