Another thing I miss about Boston is the swing dance scene. Well my friend Lili made sure that I got a good long drink of it last Saturday. Not only did she take me out to a local dance...
... but she also let me tag along to a house party for an acquaintance's birthday party. It was this incredible house and space, with wonderful people and incredible dancing. I have no words to describe this party. It was a dream event that I hadn't ever let myself fantasy about. It is something that I could see my friend Erin organzing if someone lent her the house. If anyone wants to organizing a 30th, or 40th or any birthday... well you know what, I'm not picking, I'm happy to attend any such event any day of the year!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Dance night... my Great Gatsby Evening
Labels: boston, swing dancing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment