Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moments of today

Today was a whirlwind of work and activity.. some snapshots

  • Radio NZ has a show on Physician Assistants possibily being phased in here
  • workign for 3 hours to make a Dynvox communication software do what I want, and then having the newest version show up in the mail just as I banged out a possible solution with the old version
  • Being kindly reminded that I'm a "yes' person. .. One day I will need to learn to say no, or my desk will overwhelm me.  
  • being voted female MVP on the ultimate team for tonight's game
  • Wearing the brightest glowest coolest orange t-shirt on the ultimate team
  • earthquake in the middle of the night
  • big wind storm in the middle of the night
  • Traveler predicitng both earthquake and wind storm the night before (granted there is an earthquake of some sort nealry every day here and wind is fairly common too, but I was still impressed)
  • drinking too much coconut milk and making myself sick
  • 2 buses and lots of stairs as a commute this morning - in my silly black boots
  • no incoming emails the entire work day to distract me - not one!

No comments: