Wednesday, October 10, 2007

chocolate therapy

Well its been a great week in so many regards. I picked up my sewing machine. Had some really producive meetings at work.  Lots of laughs there too lately, which is lovely.  I loved so much about my last job, but it was a bit isolating not having office mates.  That said, I did meet lovely people when I was out at the schools in Massachusetts, and this week I've heard from many of them which was a wonderful treat.  I also got an inbox full of messages from friends from various circles of my life, which is also a wonderful treat.

And somehow inspite of all that love, I've been a bit emotional.  So tonight I am cranking the tunes and consoling myself with chocolate.

Brownies to be precise. Here is the recipe I found on the net.  For those of you dealing with NZ units, this link I found useful.

My favourite pre-eating parts are mixing the colors in fun marble patterns and pouring the batter in and watching the rectangular folds.


but don't worry mums-types out there, I did eat dinner first.  Including yummy beer bread. My new favourite!

1 comment:

aao said...

Hey I want some of those :) put the kettle on, I'll be there in 10 min ( I wish :)

-aao
www.studio208.a2o2.com