Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Search for goggles...

Last week I found myself walking to Oriental Bay to buy some goggles. Along the way I snapped a few photos as I often do. I probably look more like a tourist now than I ever have on real trips. Then again, having a small digital camera with you at all times helps!

Here is another playground, its on the opposite side of the harbour as the tall slide one







This is a new type of play equipment to me. The kid is standing on a board that its attached to a curved rail. The kiddo then can grab a curved center post and pull to slide himself back and forth. I am hoping to go try it myself someday soon!



in the background you can see the ferry - just as iconic as the windmill, if not more so (see next post)



This is the Freyberg pool that juts into the water a bit


and here are some more local toys





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the look of that playground equipment. It looks quite space-age really!