Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Petone images

Today I was a few minute early to an appointment (and had accidentally dumped my lunch of rice and beans all over my boss's car leaving me with not much to do with my lunch time other than clean the poor car) and went for a short walk in Petone.

Here is a shot of the water with wellington city in the background

and not too surprising I came across a playground. This one also had a set of mini train tracks that I assume have kid trains running from time to time.

It even included a beach train stop

Another factoid about Petone is that they have a free water fountain. People come and fill up the water bottles here, and it just makes me think of all those days filling up our household bottles at various places.

 

And this is just a random shot of some wall paper I saw the other day. I thought it was interesting...



2 comments:

d3vo said...

My fav thing about Petone is the cafes, I'll have to show you sometime.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a fountain where all people can draw water from.