well I've finally gotten around to posting some photos today. Scroll through, because I think there are a couple pages worth of new entries now. For those friends/family on dial up, you may want try to view these photos at the library. I opted to do more phots than text just to get caught up. cheers, and please feel free to leave comments or email. And even though I want to keep this blog a private one, for friends and family only, I sometimes wonder if anyone other than my mother is reading this!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
New photo posts = awesomeness
I'm reading it!!!! Well, I am now that I have saved the address on my lj so I can click across easily! I just don't check back for replies to any commenst I've made cos I can't remember where I commented!
(((muchos HUGS)))
it was so fabulous having Traveler here for the weekend, and very very cool that he was around for the hook up of Rafe and I *grin* Can't wait til you can both visit or until I save the mulah to make it over there.
oxo
Post a Comment