Today I drove out over the hills to the Wairarapa region. It kind of reminds me of Eastern Oregon and Montana. Here is photo on the way back to Wellington.
I also took a couple photos on my way home from the bus stop today. Here is the view around 6:30.
I still find it fascinating that people put car parks on their roofs
and I really like the skate parks here (look toward the bottom of the valley)
too bad all I learned to do was slide down my friend's half pipe that his dad built in his barn – in a sleeping bag. Yeah I was a complete dork then too, but given my accident track record with skiing, motorcycles, and even crashing a parked car (as in my car was parked, not me hitting a parked car) probably good I didn't try to learn to skate board.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Another day in the life of me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment