never an easy day for me. I took all these photos of the botanic gardens yesterday and planned to post them, but all I feel like saying is that I miss Roy. I wish he was still with us. I know people say it gets easier, but it hits just as hard all these years later, the blows just aren't are frequent.
I will post the happy photos of the garden's playgrounds later this week.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
January 24th...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi...can't recall how I found your site, but I just wanted to say hello, tell you I enjoy seeing your photos and what you are learning in NZ. I'm in US and we plan to be in NZ by August!! ITA goes out in a few weeks (fingers crossed).
...on another note, I don't know who Roy is, but I understand loss...and how it can grip you from out of nowhere (but from everywhere, too). I hope you are doing Ok. I want to extend a hand of understanding from across the ocean.
Christine
Post a Comment