I've been listening to the theme song to Rent a lot lately. Originally it reminded me of road trips with my club volleyball team at Northwestern. Driving through the midwest to find small out of the way gyms at various Big Ten universities .
Then it reminded me of some of the harder parts of last year and how I was counting the days until I could journey into parenthood.
Today, well all that seems a really long time ago. Today I measure my days with weather forecasts and by checking my new favourite site.
Here is a sample of my morning hit today.
I think it has scenic value even if you aren't trying to guess whether its rowable. It also shows how the days are clearly getting shorter here. Tonight I was rowing in the dark at 6 pm.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
How do you measure the days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment