Friday, March 20, 2009

Chickens and cooking with horses

****Chicken naming contest****

Our friend Linde has suggested a wonderful set of names for our chickens:
  1. Bluecheese
  2. Indigo
  3. Cohiba
  4. Corona
  5.  Melanzane (eggplant)
  6. Zenzero (ginger)
We now just have to pick which name best fits each bird! 

 Suggestions welcome!

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I feed my chickens in the little red wagon out front.  


 It makes for good cooking entertainment for me


Sometimes they hop on the fence and look in while I am making breakfast

And yesterday the horses tried to do the same, but the glass angled window confused them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you come and cook for me?? I am incapable these days!!! Jeanette

Anonymous said...

chucks: breakfast, lunch, dinner, soup, salad, sandwitch.

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, Chicken..... tasty....

I have heard horse tastes good too but my Mom would be very upset.

guess who?

Neeed another hint couz?

Yes, I am keeping track of your adventures still. thanks for sharing your parents with me :)