And because I can't seem to do anything coherent or sensible in my cold induced brain fog, here are some random photos from my phone camera. My real camera was broken as I took a photo of Mt Taranaki a few days ago (and one post ago). Perhaps it is time to invest in a new one. Just like I did the week before leaving Boston when I killed that camera by dropping my keys on to the screen. I am a very good technology tester, so long as you are looking to test out rugedness... phew that I mostly use a toughbook for work now!
Photo 1 - Ivy. This is the view from my work parking spot. It means a lot to me because well this is what the cover of the marketing book for my college looked liked. I didn't much like my university at times and I have a strong association with the phrase 'bait and switch' with this image. Lately I am really liking Ivy becaus I associate it with my cool job and well yes it is a weed, but it is kind of cool in a way. And I love the way the world Ivy sounds.
Photo 2 - This is my breakfast today. It was shared with lots of people who just showed up to eat with me. Yay living in the country. All the main ingredients were from my garden. My free range eggs from my birthday chickens were the core bit, then fresh green beans, tomatos, swiss chard, basic... I did toss in some store bought onions and garlic though...
Photo 3 - I love my chickens, but I don't take them camping with me.... or to rowing regattas
Photo 4 - My rowing teammates play a game called SPOT IT. It is very simple. Yell spot it and hit the person hear you if you are first to spot a yellow vehicle. It helsp that a main courier company here paints their vans yellow. I like the parking meter bouquet in front myself.
Photo 5 - This is a number 3 bus with no windows going to a bus graveyard. I may have even riden that exact bus when I used to live in the suburb the 3 bus served. I see the most interesting things driving in the middle of the day.
Photo 6 - Like seeing this old fashioned truck full of wood when I was ducking into a shop to buy a new shirt between seeing kids because the first kid spilled stuff all over me and well I didn't really wanted to meet the second kid's mother for the first time splattered with goo.
Photo 7 - Yes I don't take my chooks camping with me, but I do love it when they are all waiting at my door for me to come up. It is a very sheltered spot, but I think they just want a chance to get an extra round of food. 
Friday, February 13, 2009
Photo phone moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment