Tuesday, July 1, 2008

34th birthday party

Traveler turned 34 recently.  Heaps of people turned out to celebrate.

I knew the party was off to a great start when my friend H arrived and started decorating the misty window.


Soup was served with the heap of four wonderful children who carefully set the table, counted the guests, carried bowls, and announce that hot soup was coming through the crowd.



Our wonderful friend Aiden brought the yummiest cupcakes.  The children were surveyed about what they tasted like.  One said that they tasted like "ocean".  I suspect that carrot and zucchini may have been involved. They were lovely.


And the night rounded out with conversation and dancing.  I just love this shot that I think is reminiscent of the era in which my darling Traveler was born.

Even though he was shy about sharing that it was his birthday, it was great to celebrate with everyone.  See you all next July!

No comments: