Yesterday I randomnly did some internet searches on the local rental market. We've been thinking that at sometime in the future it might be nice to move to a place that allow us to have a bed in a room other than our kitchen/study/lounge studio flat.
I searched for 'deck' and our price range, and the most interesting farm rental came up. It had a lovely deck, nice kitchen, and 2 whole separate rooms. Not flash on the inside, but very nice. It has the all important internet access and insultation and is only a 20 minute drive to the city. There are lots of walking tracks nearby in a regional park.
We could eat outside... grow some potted herbs...
Still cook as much as we want
And have a rural lifestyle again
So city living or country living... I do love being able to walk to stores and such, but I also really miss the country.
We find out in a week if we get to rent the place.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Decisions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm quite curious where this place is.
And we need to have the two of you up again some time. Plnety of new baby alpaca to oogle at.
Stephen
Post a Comment