The days before a move are field with emotion for me. I often do not look forward to leaving the place I have come to call home. This move was particularly heart breaking for me - as much as living in a one room flat over a garage is not a permanent solution of choice for me.
But I had some distractions...
We went to sorching bay with friends to enjoy leaping in waves, leaping in the air, fox and the hound games of tag, tossing a frisbee this way and that with all different hand holds, and climbing on the climbing frame.


I also saw a hot air balloon alight on the way down the hill from the flat.
And we made a pecan pie to bring over to dinner to our new land lord's house. We are still perfecting the corn syrup free pecan pie. It will take awhile as it was nearly $40 to buy the pecans for 3 pies!
Monday, April 14, 2008
The days before our move
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment