After an extended sunny summer, the rains finally have arrived. While it is quite possible that the sun will return shortly, its equally possible that the foreseeable forecast with be rain rain with a side of rain.
To get in the spirit of things, I had a lovely rainy Saturday.
I donned my lovely wedding present from the Gray family (my raincoat) and washed my car. I am sure there is a reason why more people don't do this, but I love skipping the rinse-with-hose step.
I also whipped out my secret power (aka access to a car/chauffeur) to go on adventures with my favourite local twins. 
The beach was stormy and reflective...
Then off for hard hats...
And milkshakes...
Checking out the firetrucks at the airport
And circus walking....
Saturday, March 1, 2008
The rains finally come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shannon, have you any idea how wonderful it is to see D & E appear when I open your page? They're like little cartoon characters who pop in and out. I love it.
Susan
Post a Comment