... I love being around kids becuase they do a wonderful job of helping me see the world differently.
Yesteray I saw a big plastic tarp... and thought slip n slide vaguely. But when I drove back a few hours later I saw a line of kids and a firetruck. I raced over to pick up my friend and her 5 year old twins. 







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I went to the beach
with the my friends and their great kids

and played on the beach with them and then rolled around on the sand playing around with the focus feature on my friend's camera. It was lovely and simple and I needed desparately to focus on sometime simple and lovely and uncomplicated this weekend. 



If I won the lottery right now I'd go buy myself a nice digital camera with a good zoom/focus!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
The world through the eyes of children...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment