Recently some great friends moved from the US to NZ. They feel more like family than friends at this point and its been great fun sharing this exciting time with them. I find it interesting how much we have in common because we aren't really like the Kiwis here, and not exactly like the Americans who are still in the US. We're I guess most like each other and the Kiwis I've met overseas...
Plus, how can you not enjoy the company of people who share photos like this one entitled “brownie TV.” 
Something about that photo made me think that they would enjoy spending some time having an adventure, so I let them each pick something to do with me instead of just giving them a wrapped present. At first it was scheduled in as 'special days' but soon the boys were talking about their 'separate days,' which I am gathering is a rare treat indead when you are an identical twin.
From my point of view, it meant I had one of the most fun weekends ever and had a real chance to learn each boy's personality and speech!
E selected an afternoon at Makara Beach followed by some brownie making.




D choose to take the ferry around the harbor to Days Bay.





Saturday, January 26, 2008
Special --> separate days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice! They had a great time too.
What a grand idea. I can so imagine how special it was for them to have a whole day just to themselves, not having to share. What a fabulous idea.
Post a Comment