Tonight's dinner was a special feat for me. I have a problem with patience in the kitchen according to some locals. I've been called a 'willy nilly' cook with 'little regard to chopping things in a regular or bite sizedness.' I guess these chargers are not new, my mother always commented about my lettuce tearing style. I am happy with large leaves of lettuce, but I gather others prefer dainty pieces.
Well today I made riosotto compeltely by myself. I did all the patient stirring without burning a thing. My onions, mushrooms, and green beans were chopped more or less uniformly and into smallish sizes. 
The results....
... a yummy summer dinner.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
dinner creations
Labels: food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This looks YUMMY! It's 10:20pm and I already brushed my teeth, but feeling so hungry right now. What should I do??
Post a Comment