Tuesday, June 19, 2007

chips fall where they may...

Well somedays just don't go as planned. Your energy level drags. The to do list grows in scoop. Little excites you.. Well I was looking forward to one thing, watching a DVD I rented, but the disc stopped playing halfway through. grrrr


So it was definetely time for some choc chip cook therapy. In this case, you can even get your aggressions out while chopping the chips

And now while I wait for them to bake I'll share some photos from a better day. One with sun and walking and no to do lists.


The above two photos are a short stroll from our house. I had no idea that harbour views were so close to our neighborhood.

This is looking down into a fairly sizeable depression. We were walking through these amazing steps that climb all the way from the road below to the top views. Down in the bottom, we discovered a path to this stream flowing from the Karori Sanctuary. Who knows the cleanliness of the water, but I don't think you could stop me from playing in it if I was under 8.




and finally back up the many flights of steps towards home.

3 comments:

d3vo said...

I know that bridge!! It is on the 'gut buster' course. It is just outside the sanctuary and is before a sharp uphill.

Christina said...

I hope the cookies helped make the day better.

Lovely pictures of a lovely place. Thanks for sharing New Zealand with the rest of the world!

Anonymous said...

Thank god for chocolate. I hope all is better now.